BOURBON BARREL AGED MAPLE ROASTED SWEET POTATOES
- 2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces (about 8 cups).
- 1/2 cup Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Craft Syrup.
- 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine maple syrup, butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper in small bowl. Add sweet potatoes and toss to coat with mixture. Arrange in glass baking dish (9x13).
- Cover and bake the sweet potatoes for 15 minutes. Uncover, stir and cook, stirring every 15 minutes, until tender and starting to brown, 45 to 50 minutes more.
Celebrate maple season with our new lower prices! | Enter your beneficiary's code at checkout if you are supporting their Make Life Sweet fundraiser. Dismiss