MAPLE GINGER VINAIGRETTE
Ingredients (makes 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Craft Syrup.
- 1/4 cup white vinegar.
- 1 cup canola oil 2 Tablespoons lemon juice.
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1 Tablespoon minced ginger.
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic.
- Combine Maple Craft Syrup, vinegar, ginger, garlic, lemon juice and pepper in a sauce pan. Bring to boil and then lower to a simmer until it reduces to about 1/3 of original amount.
- Pour into a blender and slowly add oil.
Celebrate maple season with our new lower prices! | Enter your beneficiary's code at checkout if you are supporting their Make Life Sweet fundraiser. Dismiss